James Haskell is one of the UK’s best-known rugby players. Alongside a career that includes representing England in the World Cup and the Six Nations, he has also diversified into the training, food supplements and lifestyle sectors – meaning there is no excuse now for fans not to follow in his footsteps.
PM Connect has worked with the rugby legend since 2015 - producing bespoke video content, building an industry leading mobile web-app product, pairing it the with our mobile payment solution and marketing it extensively. This has enabled an array of budding fitness enthusiasts to stream training videos and build personalised nutrition plans – allowing consumers to take Haskell’s lead and Train Like a Pro on-the-go.
- Produce polished fitness video content to showcase the wide range of health and fitness content developed with James Haskell
- Allow consumers to build a bespoke training plan according to their fitness goals and deliver it via training videos and nutrition plans in one streamlined subscription service
- Market the app at scale to new audiences, ensuring Haskell’s expert fitness coaching reaches as many rugby lovers and aspiring health/fitness enthusiasts as possible
- Drive sustainable revenue for James Haskell and our mobile operator partners through a unique on-the-go consumer fitness product
Who wouldn’t want rugby union pro James Haskell as a trainer and lifestyle mentor - with his high-flying rugby career, which has included stints at Wasps and Stade Français in Paris, as well as England World Cup appearances and a Six Nations grand slam, surely no one is better qualified?
Luckily, he is as passionate about sharing his fitness knowledge and training experience as fitness enthusiasts are about following his lead. This is where PM Connect stepped in, creating an app that provides the next best thing to having Haskell as your personal trainer.
An all-round health and fitness powerhouse, James’ special appeal lies in the wide breadth of content that he creates for his followers – from ‘How To’ videos and exercises to target specific muscle groups, to reviews of the latest sportswear and advice on the best high-protein foods for ‘lean gains’.
PM Connect’s solution brings together this wide variety of different ventures, providing bespoke training programmes for each user – making it a one-stop shop for living the rugby-pro lifestyle.
- Hundreds of thousands of consumers provided with a bespoke training programme, conveniently on their mobile device - introducing new audiences to the Haskell training experience
- Top-quality targeted mobile marketing strategy, with six figure monthly marketing spend
- iFitness app rolled out across 5 countries with 9 mobile operator partners
- Streamlined payment system and top-class customer service
- Contributing to James’ rising social media presence – he currently boasts 169K Twitter followers and 55K YouTube subscribers